Re: [FW1] GUI Client for Linux

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 10:09:33AM +0200, Pasquale De Rinaldis wrote:
> I need to install a VPN-1/Firewall-1 GUI on Linux.
>
> Can somebody tell me if the GUI exists that turns on Linux and if it does
> not exist it will exit with version NG?

Hi, there is no Check Point GUI for Linux. If you need it, please take
part in the survey described below. I hope enough people vote to convice
Check Point there actually is demand for the Linux GUI.

greetings
Hanus Adler

			      HOW TO VOTE:

Please all of you who would like to be able to use a Linux GUI to
manage Check Point FireWall-1, send an email to [email protected] with
Subject: linux gui YES

Those who don't want Check Point to invest time and effort into
developing such an odd thing as a GUI for Linux, please write
"linux gui NO" into the Subject.

Final results will be posted by 3rd August. So far, 81 people voted, of
which 79 need Linux GUI and two don't want Check Point to lose time on
it.