From: Arno Hechenberger [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent
:
Friday, July 27, 2001 10:43 AM
To: FW-1 Mailing List ([email protected])
Subject: [FW1] --- CheckPoint NG / static NAT / proxy ARP / Windows2000 ---

Hello !

I've just installed CP NG on Win2000 Server. It performs much better than on NT.

...but the last problem to solve: on NT I wrote a local.arp for proxy arp. How can I solve this problem on Windows2000?

With CheckPoint2000 there was no solution because the Software on Win2k did not rcognise the local.arp - how is it with CheckPoint NG ????

Any help is welcome ??

Arno Hechenberger

citydata