RE: [FW1] Setting up VPN - Problems Tho!!

We Have SP2 on both sides.  However the firewalls are different versions!! One is UNIX running CPFW-1 4.0 and the other is NT machine running 4.1 SP-2

We have now built another machine running NT4 with CPFW-1 4.1 so that the cluster isn't involved anymore.  The VPN still doesn't work - we are using IKE now and when you look in the logs on both firewalls you get the error that says the encryption is not the correct type IKE/ISAKMP.  I think this may be related to the firewall version being different - so I am going to build another NT machine running the same vers as the existing NT system.

I'm still slightly lost, this looks like it should be easy so I'm sure that it is something simple like the version/platform difference.

Any pointers will be most appreciated.

Dave