From: Josh Medina [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 10:14 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Anti-spoofing

This raises a question for me. I am attempting to run three interfaces on my NT checkpoint fw-1 SP3 box, in the same configuration (internal, external, DMZ). but apparently NT can not route between three NICs, is this something I have to run a UNIX, or Sun box for ? ...what about windows 2000 advanced server?