From: Mauch, Charles (Tacoma-IS) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 10:19 PM
To: 'Louis, Darrel'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Logexport on FW-4.1

I found that on our NT management station, if you did not rotate the log
(logswitch), the export process would usually (90% of the time) lock up.  I
have a couple of associates who confirm that exporting an active log can be
really "flakey" on NT, but that the export works just fine on a live log in
solaris or on linux.

Thanks,
      Charles Mauch ([email protected])