From: Nico De Ranter [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 11:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Off-line rules editor?

Howdy,

does anybody know if there is a way to edit rules off-line.
I would like to be able to rework my ruleset at home (without annoying
users :-). However it seems I always have to be connected to
the firewall when working in the policy editor.

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SDCE/NEE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: [email protected]

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail: to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.  Please contact our IT Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7212 0888 or e-mail [email protected] if you need assistance.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

This e-mail has been sent through the e-mail gateway of Vizzavi Europe Limited ("VEL") on its own account or on behalf of and for the benefit of other Vizzavi group companies who use this facility from time to time.

VEL Registered office - 80 Strand London WC2R ORJ England. Registered in England No. 04064873

For this message in Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, click on http://www.corp.vizzavi.net/disclaimer/

Visit Vizzavi at: http://www.vizzavi.net/

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com