[FW1] does the rdp hotfix or patch affect normal vpn functionality

Title: Virus Protection on Nokia
dear friends,

does the hotfix for udp/259 (rdp) or the recommended SP by cxheckpoint affect the working of the normal working of fw-1/vpn-1 ?

if yes, how?

i went thru the document from checkpoint on this, it says that the workaround will affect fwz encryption, mep resolution ( what is this?) and automatic interface resolution.

so dopes it mean that i shud not use fwz for my securemote/secureclient.....in my vpn setup?

waiting for the reply...?

regards

Shameek
Network Security Engineer