[FW1] Setting up VPN - Problems Tho!!

Hi All,

We are in the process of setting up a VPN using our firewalls and are having some problems, I hope someone can help.

We have a clustered environment using stonebeat and two Compaq DL360's.  The system runs checkpoint 4.1.  We are connecting to a UNIX machine running checkpoint firewall 4.0.  We have tried SKIP, FWZ and IKE but each time we cannot get the networks to communicate - is there anything special we have to do to a clustered firewall environment to get it to connect???

We have followed the instructions from the checkpoint website in the document "How to Create an ISAKMP VPN between two checkpoint firewalls.  In conjunction with this we have set up the no NAT rule needed for VPN.

The point of the VPN is to allow two DC's to communicate but at the moment we just seem to be getting stuck at the same point.

Hope someone can help, it will most appreciated

Dave Ninian