[FW1] Fw: unknown established tcp packet

Once again another e-mail titled unknown established tcp packet.  I have
looked through the list but I was not able to find a definitive solution for
this error.  Here is my problem after applying the latest check point
service pack (SP4) I began seeing my logs fill up with dropped packets by
rule 0 with the unknown TCP error.  Now I have customers telling me that
they cannot ssh, run restores, ect through their firewalls which upon
further investigation I noticed that all the packets were being dropped by
rule 0.  I am also seeing lots of in-bound packet to customer web sites
being dropped by rule 0 with the same error.  None of this was happening
when I was at SP 1 or 2.  Anyone out there have a solution for this????

--Richard Dornhart