Re: [FW1] Importing Rules from 4.0 to 4.1

Yeah i have done that, now how do i get the rules from
my 4.0 Firewall management station into the 4.1 management station , so
i do
not loose all my settings

..

what i have is this

 	1 x Firewall-1 4.0 , running now  on E250 . . This firewall has
all the current settings,
	1 x firewall-1 4.1 , running on E450 , , i want to take the setting
from the 4.0 firewall and put them into the 4.1