[FW1] Nokia or Sun to run Firewall-1

Hi, all

I saw some discussion about the platform to run Firewall-1 but I don't know
whether there are discussions about load balancing requirements.

We are in the pilot test to outsource our e-mail system to AOL through minimum
two T1 lines may be two T3 lines to support about 4,500 users. We will add
Firewall-1 behind those T1 line after CISCO routers. We'd like to have these two
firewalls to be load balanced besides failover capacity. I know that using two
Sun servers with NT (may be Sun also) management server running Stonebeat can do
that. I don't know whether two Nokia boxes can do the same failover + load
balance and what we need besides Nokia boxes to accomplish this. Thanks in
advance.

Ryan Jiang
Senior UNIX administrator
Liz Claiborne, Inc.