-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Jones

How much is your time worth?  In this industry, a lot
- probably a lot more is spent on the salaries of
those supporting the firewalls than the firewalls
themselves.  In addition to Voyager web-based mgmt,
Nokia has Horizon Manager which greatly eases the
deployment & software management of multiple firewalls
in the case of your 100 firewall example).  It is
especially nice for those in firewall support that
enjoy their nights and weekends off.