From: Verónica A. Fernández
To: [email protected]
Sent: 7/20/01 1:39 PM
Subject: [FW1] Objects name problems

Hi everybody!!!
I have a problem, some weeks ago we decided to standarized the object
name that why we rename a netword object name i.e Net_X_X_X_X to
Net_X.X.X.X-Y, where X.X.X.X means a network number and Y meas the mask
of that net.
While we have Checkpoint FW-1 v4.1 Spack 0 (without any fixs),
everything worked fine (apparently), but this morning we applied
Spack4+RDP HotFix+FormatStringHotFix. After that we tried to installed
the rule but the following  message appeared :
"Host Net_X_X_X_X not found in the interface eth-s1p2c0 on network
object FirewallName"
The object Net_X_X_X_X doesn´t exist because it was replaced by
Net_X.X.X.X-Y.
The only way to solve the problem was rename again the object to
Net_X_X_X_X.
Someone could help me??
Regards.
Verónica.