Re: [FW1] Nokia CPU speed?

I just like to know what I'm buying.  Its good for comparing to the price
for doing my own server-based firewwall instead.  Nokia hardware is
basically a PC, as far as I can tell.  I can get rack-mount PCs much cheaper
than Nokias and run Linux which performs even better than Nokia, according
to CheckPoints performance brief:
http://www.checkpoint.com/products/firewall-1/pbrief.html