Re: [FW1] .IDA CODE RED WORM

"Peña, Botp" wrote:

> Hi Team:
>
> Though we've applied the patch on our iis servers, the .ida worm(s) do not
> seem to stop to bombard the iis server.
>
> I would like to ask if it is possible to stop it on firewall-1. If yes, how?

I think that you can define an http resource (Manage, Resources),
specifying on the "Match" tab your webserver, as PATH default.ida
and then NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN* under query.

Then define a rule from Any to your webserver, using the resource
under service (Add with resource).

Hope this helps. Best regards.

--
Martin H. Hoz-Salvador
EX-A-IEC, EX-A-FIME

"Gimme a firewall sandwich with packet filter bread and
fast ethernet mustard. No pickles, please.? - A. A.
""'Firewall sandwich with load balancers' sounds good; I'll
 order two with extra mayonaise and a Coca Cola" - C. R. Wilson