[FW1] Several Functional Questions

Hi everybody,

I need to clarify some technical questions in order to build a proposal.
I'm asking you these questions because I had received opposite answer from
my Checkpoint provider and from CheckPoint engineers.

Next, I'm writing you my questions:

1.- The first question is related to the way the NOKIA IP650 firewalls work
in High Availability.  According to the documentation I have found, the way
these boxes work in High Availability is doing a failover, one firewall
acting as primary or active and the other one acting as secondary or
stand-by.  However, our costumer is looking for a scheme where both
firewalls could work at the same time doing load balancing.  My questions
are: Can I configure the NOKIA firewalls to work in load balancing? Do I
need to buy any additional module?, or the only way to achieve the load
balancing is using a third party product like Cisco Local Director?
2.- The second question is related to the IIS RealSecure product.  I would
like to know how RealSecure network sensors work with these Nokia boxes.  My
questions regarding this subject are: How many network sensors are
installed? one for each LAN interface? Only one inspecting the traffic
getting to the external interface?
3.- The third question is related to the Floodgate product. My CheckPoint
provider told me that is not possible to install the Floodgate Module on the
Nokia box, so I included a separated server for the Floodgate module.
However, I'm not sure how the Floodgate Module is going to control the
traffic if it isn't installed on the Nokia firewalls, which controls all the
communication in the network. Do I have to place the Floodgate server in
front of the Nokia firewall?  (I'm attaching the arquitecture diagram)

Thanks in advance for your help and regards,

        _/               |  Jesus Giraut
       _/                |  IT Solution Consultant
      _/_/_/  _/_/_/     |  MCA Region
     _/  _/  _/  _/      |  HP Consulting
    _/  _/  _/_/_/       |  Phone:  (_/            |  Fax:    (_/             |  Telnet: 1-207-8083