[FW1] Objects name problems

Hi everybody!!!
I have a problem, some weeks ago we decided to standarized the object name that why we rename a netword object name i.e Net_X_X_X_X to Net_X.X.X.X-Y, where X.X.X.X means a network number and Y meas the mask of that net.
While we have Checkpoint FW-1 v4.1 Spack 0 (without any fixs), everything worked fine (apparently), but this morning we applied Spack4+RDP HotFix+FormatStringHotFix. After that we tried to installed the rule but the following  message appeared :
"Host Net_X_X_X_X not found in the interface eth-s1p2c0 on network object FirewallName"
The object Net_X_X_X_X doesn´t exist because it was replaced by Net_X.X.X.X-Y.
The only way to solve the problem was rename again the object to Net_X_X_X_X.
Someone could help me??
Regards.
Verónica.