From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Franzen, Harry
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 10:37
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] 3DES upgrade

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a VPN connection from "Check Point FireWall-1 (DES) v4.1
SP-2" to Linux Freeswan.
But it looks like my version of checkpoint doesn't support 3DES and this is
needed for Freeswan.
My license does say it's support 3des.
Do I need to upgrade my checkpoint? Witch version of checkpoint do I need?

Regards,

Harry

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail: to do so could be a breach of
confidence.  Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
this e-mail from your system.  Please contact our IT Helpdesk on +44 (0)20
7212 0888 or e-mail [email protected] if you need assistance.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for
informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or
offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

This e-mail has been sent through the e-mail gateway of Vizzavi Europe
Limited ("VEL") on its own account or on behalf of and for the benefit of
other Vizzavi group companies who use this facility from time to time.

VEL Registered office - 80 Strand London WC2R ORJ England. Registered in
England No. 04064873

For this message in Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese and
Spanish, click on http://www.corp.vizzavi.net/disclaimer/

Visit Vizzavi at: http://www.vizzavi.net/

www.mimesweeper.com