Re: [FW1] Securemote installation

Hi All,

We recently ran into this problem at client's site while testing for
SecuRemote installation.  It seemed if you didn't restart the computer
right after uninstalling, not everything gets removed cleanly.  One time
entries were left in the registry.  Another, the NICs were still bound to
SecuRemote.  Check both of those.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Brad