[FW1] SMTP Security Server

I am using Checkpoint 4.1 sp3 on Solaris.

I am seeing weird things in the logs that look like all mail is being directed to one email server and not the test server I have setup.  The firewall receives mail for ourdomain.com and then sends to the email server.  I have set up a test email box at test.ourdomain.com and wanted to send mail directly to the box not ourdomain.com email server.

Here are the rules

Any -----  Firewalls ---------- SMTP w/ resource ourdomain.com test.ourdomain.com --------- accept

Firealls ------- email servers ------ SMTP --------- accept

I do not have any default server set in $FWDIR/conf/smtp.conf, but if I send an email to [email protected] I see in the log where the sender email server attaches to the firewall interface and then the mail dequeuer attaches to the [email protected] and not [email protected].

Any ideas?