[FW1] firewall as a default gateway/router

Title: [FW1] firewall as a default gateway/router

Does anyone have any experience using their FW as a gateway/router. Right now we have a remote office that is using a frame router as their default gateway. The problem is that they are bypassing internet traffic when request go out. They come back through the firewall, but it seems that internet requests are going derectly from the frame router to the internet router. This has caused a few minor problems and we wish to get it fixed ASAP.

We are running Solaris7 and checkpoint 4.1 Sp3.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,

David Frank