[FW1] A Serious Delay on Out going Mail

Title: A Serious Delay on Out going Mail

Hie All
Iam experiencing a serious delay in my outgoing mail to the ISP such that my que of outbound messages on my exchange server is getting fairly large. If I by pass my firewall and connect directly to the ISP with my exchange server my outbound messages que dwindles.

Iam running Firewall-1/VPN-1 sp1 on an NT box. I have created an smtp resource for my incoming mail and incoming mail is not a problem at all.

I have a static nat of my exchange server and my valid mail IP address.
I have arule like

Source                  Destination             Service         Action
Exchange_Server         Any                     SMTP            Accept

This has been working fine for a couple of months

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE THE SITUATION IS GETTING DESPERATE

Regards
Munya