[FW1] Can't turn off static NAT

Hi all!

I have a problem with NAT.
I have an internal host that is communicating with several external
hosts.
The traffic should be NAT'd unless the traffic is to one specific
external
host.
In my NAT rulebase I have set up two rules leaving the oubound and
inbound
traffic with the original addresses, and below this two rules that
translates the internal address to/from an external address if the
traffic
is to any.

Rule |Original |Translated
No |Src |Dst |Src |Dst
1 |int_ip |spec_host |=original |=original
2 |spec_host |int_ip |=original |=original
3 |int_ip |Any |ext_ip(s) |=original
4 |Any |ext_ip |=original |int_ip(s)

My problem is that in the log, the firewall shows that all traffic from
my
int_ip is translated into ext_ip, even if I specifically tells the
firewall
not to translate on the traffic to spec_host.

Anyone experienced the same?
Any suggestions?
Anyone have an aspirin?

Regards,

JayBee

------
This message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses