RE: [FW1] FW-1 Upgrade Follow-up Question

Robert,

   stdmed100 = medium 100 + fm + xlate + auth + content + highav

   which means :

	medium 100	: Up to 100 Internal hosts behind the Firewall
	fm		: Packet Filtering
	xlate		: Address Translation
	auth		: Authentication
	content	: Content Security ( Security Servers I think )
	highav	: High Availability

	cpfw-fig-100-v41 is indeed the 4.1 license for a STDMED100, but none
of them
   are giving you an encryption module, you need a VIG instead of a FIG for
this,
   aka cpvp-vig-100-des-v41 or cpvp-vig-100-3des-v41.

      Unless I am wrong.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)