[FW1] timeout

Title: timeout

Hi all,

I am having a problem where we have a user that has a vpn connection to another company that has a specific rule for her to connect through the firewall.  We are running 4.1 sp2 on an NT box.  The user complains that after about a minute or two her connection times out and she has to re-authenticate herself.  I tried upping the udp virtual session timeout which did work until I had to knock it back down due to broadcast messages clogging up my bandwidth.  I've worked with the other company who feels that this is an issue on our end, and the fact that the udp change I made worked briefly tends to point in that direction.

Is there another way to remedy this situation?

This newbie would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Dave Guibord
PMH Caramanning