[FW1] fw logexport -n: How to get port #'s instead of names?

Perhaps someone here can shed some light on this.
I'm doing fw logexport's daily with the -n flag (no
resolution).  This works fine for not resolving the IP
addresses however it seems to resolve the port names from
the objects.C file or similar.  As I tried moving the
/etc/services file to a different name and they still get
resolved.

I'm looking to have no resolution of ports I want everything
being exported with numbers only.  Is this a setting
somewhere in the base.def file or somewhere?

I'm running FW1 v4.1 SP4 on the mgmt stations.  FW1 v4.1
SP4 & SP2 on the various enforcement points.

Steve Costaras
Steve Costaras      System and Network Security Admin
[email protected]   Acxiom
Ph:1501 Opus Place
FAX:Downers Grove, IL.  60515
-
If you don't understand, read the RFC's.  If
you do, re-write them.  HTTP:///rfcs