[FW1] 4.1 Upgrade

I apologize if this is a basic question but I'm new to Firewalls and have
searched the various archives for an answer and came up blank.

I recently was given the honors of maintaining our CheckPoint
Firewall-1/VPN-1 version 4.0 SP1 DES + Strong on NT 4.0 SP4. I received the
CheckPoint 2000 upgrade CD (4.1 SP2). The enclosed document states that the
3DES version is shipped to domestic customers. The CD case says DES version.

The question I can't find an answer to, is 3DES another name for Strong, and
short of contacting CheckPoint or doing an actual upgrade is there anyway to
find out if it is a 3DES version, provided 3DES is the same as strong. Other
than this I feel comfortable doing the upgrade.

Thanks.

Robert