[FW1] firewall routing question

Title: [FW1] firewall routing question

Greetings,

I hope this question is relevant to this group...

Environment:

Checkpoint FW1 4.1 SP3 Solaris 7. Two sites; a management site(site A) and another office with a firewall module(site B). Also, both sites have an independent T1 connection.

Variables:

Also, the two sites have a frame relay connected between them allowing the internal networks to communicate.

Web server at site A is load balanced behind a Cisco Local Director.

Problem:

Site B is having issues communicating with web servers on Site A's DMZ. If I to a tracert from B to a webserver at A, It goes to site B's gateway and fails at there firewall.

It seems that it should resolve like other internal boxes do at site A. First it goes to the gateway, then to the firewall, and finally is directed to the dmz for resolution.

The webservers is accessible from the outside world and it seems that we may have a loop between our firewalls and the frame relay.

Another possibility we are thinking is that we may have a routing issue.

 Anyone dealt with a similar issue?

Thank you for your time,

David W. Frank