[FW1] Using Secure Remote behind a firewall

I'm trying to get secure remote to work properly through a raptor
firewall.  I'm able to successfully add a new site, update it, etc.  I can
authenticate properly and ping the remote firewall's outside ip address,
but the tunnel still doesn't seem to work.

Here's what I'm using:

Secure Remote 4.1 SP-2 build 4166 on Win2k

Going through Raptor firewall 6.02 on Solaris.

Trying to establish a vpn on a Nokia IP650 v4.1-sp2 with ipso-3.3

Outside the firewall the vpn works just fine.  I just need to know which
ports need to be allowed through.

Thanks!

Matt