[FW1] Connection table and asymmetric routing

Hello all,

We have 2 Internet connections.
-one which is to the Internet (provided by our
division which also happens to run Firewall-1 4.1SP3)
-one which is to Internet2 (provided by an ISP)

Due to many routing problems between network providers
on Internet/Internet2, we see a lot of asymmetric
routing.  For example the SYN packet comes in via
Internet2 and SYN-ACK goes out via the Internet (and
the division firewall) which never saw the SYN packet.
 So it terminates the connection.

Is there a way to instruct the division firewall to
selectively bypass the connection table lookup based
on the src/dst IP address.
(I know you can define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH
to skip the table completely, but this is not an
option
for the other sections in the division)
We would need to selectively skip the connection
table.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Lang