From: Mike Glassman - Admin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 10:39 PM
To: 'fw-1 listserv'
Subject: [FW1] What the hell do I need a PW for to dld a SP

Can anyone please explain why on earth I need to have a UserID and Password
in order to dld a Service Pack for FW-1 ?

I bought the damned software, I can't get any SP's for it.

Every time I need to get one I have to contact my resseler, they get the
file and then I have to pay them to install it, when I can do the damned
thing myself.

So can anyone explain the logic behind this ?

*Very very annoyed and ready to look at other solutions*

Mike Glassman
System & Security Admin
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il

Tel : 972-3-9710785
Fax : 972-3-9710939
Email : [email protected]

Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the
purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is
illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be
prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.