[FW1] VPN: no peers available to Share Secrets with.

Hardware: x86 box
O/S: NT 4v0 sp6v0a
Application: CP FW-1 4v1 sp2

Standalone (Management and Module on same box)

    I'm trying to set up a VPN to another company who have a Nokia IP440. I can
work all way through setting up firewall object up to the point where I need to
select the peer with which to Share the Secret, but no peers appear in the
window for selection. I have already defined another firewall object as the
other companys' firewall (external, gateway), copying exactly the other
companys' procedure used on a Nokia IP440 which works.

    I have not set up a VPN on this box before. The other company has a VPN
already working.

fw ver shows VPN + STRONG. fw printlic show the string but it means nothing to
me.

    Why can't I see a peer available for selection to Share Secrets with?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.  If you have received this e:Mail in error please
contact Network Security on (44) 01454 338254 or e-mail
[email protected]

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Wincanton Logistics
or any of its subsidiary companies.  Unauthorised publication,
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
e-mail and its associated attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.
       Wincanton PLc, Cale House, Station Road,
	 Wincanton, Somerset BA9 9AD.