Re: [FW1] Can't cross over differrent network

You can't ping a VRRP address unless you've set proxy arp up for it, which you generally don't.
Use some other means to test connectivity.
----- Original Message -----
From: x man
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 6:17 AM
Subject: [FW1] Can't cross over differrent network

HI all,
my company is using nokia box ipso 3.3, FW-1 4.1 sp3
right now we're doing migating network from old to new network,
and installing 2 firewalls for redundacy.
the problem is, we can't " ping"  to different network, if use static route
then i uses RIP and we can "ping" to different network
but from log viewer, the packet is accepted then droppef by firewall, from info " unknown establish tcp packet"
is there anyone out there can help me....?

tks
xman