Hi,

Gear as follows:
Solaris 2.6 sparc
FW v4.0
Inside interface has a logical subnet
- qfe2   10.18.18.134 255.255.255.224
- qfe2:1 10.18.18.35 255.255.255.224
fw putkey -n 10.18.18.134 10.9.9.20
Inside gateway 10.18.18.33 255.255.255.224
Inside management server 10.9.9.20
fw putkey -n 10.9.9.20 10.18.18.134

The problem is that the logs use the source of the
logical interface qfe2:1 instead of the qfe2. I have a
similar configuration on another gateway which
correctly sends logs from the physical interface qfe2.
Does anyone have a solution to enable configuration of
the source address to use the qfe2 IP? I can of course
do it with NAT but would prefer a cleaner solution.

Thanks.
Bob