Re: [FW1] writing the FW log to a different partition

To my knowledge, no, you can't do this.

The best solution I've come up with is to write a script that will logexport nightly and move the exported files wherever you want.

When I looked into this it was for Provider-1 which is a little different so you _might_ find a way to do this. If you do, please let us know.

Regards,
Jason Stout