Fw: [FW1] Which OS platform to use????

 Andy, Just an FYI. Most folks I know of, are using Solaris. There is a
Nokia box that works great for all this as well. Might want to look into it
and see if that would be better for you. There was an issue in
NetworkWorldFusion that might help you in a decision.
 http://nwfusion.com/reviews/2001/0312revside.html and
http://nwfusion.com/reviews/2001/0312rev.html  is the links that should help
you out. Hope this helps.

 Christopher Dye