From: David [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 8:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Secure Client / Need Help, KB no good

I checked the manual and phoneboys website about
secure client, but neither is specific on where the
client license should be installed.

I have seventeen firewalls with one management server.
I am trying to fetch from the policy server (which is
installed on the management server) with no luck.

The question is, must the license be installed on the
FM module that you are trying to connect to for it to
work? Or can the policy server reside on the
management server, and the user node limit be shared
with other FM modules.

Thanks.

-D