RE: [FW1] Can you tell if SP4 was installed from the build number?

Try www.phoneboy.com and search for "Which Build
Number of FireWall-1 to Which Service Pack?".  Here is
the break down.  Use "fw ver" command:

Build Number             Service Pack
 3078             3.0b SP8 (Nokia)
 3083             3.0b SP8