[FW1] SMTP Resouce with the character "$" on the recipient field

Title: Strange NAT and packet transfer within Web server...
Hello all,

I have Checkpoint 4.1 / Nokia IPSO 3.3

I have configured an SMTP Resource, and in the Recipient Field of the Match tab, I put [email protected]

Then I used the resource in a rule to drop the e-mails that has [email protected] as recipient.

The rule is:
Any    Mail Server    SMTP (With Resource)    Drop

I have changed the sting on the recipient field, and it works fine, but when I use $, it doesn´t work.

Please anybody knows, if "$" is a reserved character?
How can I Drop the e-mails forwarded to that address ([email protected])?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Alfonso Farje