[FW1] Disabling Timeouts for ports

Title: Disabling Timeouts for ports

Does any one know of a way to disable the timeout session for specific ports. I have an enduser that wants to disable the timeouts for 2 ports.. they are for his ecommerce site. I have told him of the security ramifications but he isn't interested.. Does anyone know of a way to do this..

By the way, I have told him that he can change his timeout to 24 hours.. but he wants it to never expire..  I am pretty sure that Checkpoint won't support it regardless because of the security ramifications.. but ...

Can anyone help..

Steve Bradley