[FW1] DNS-lookups

I guess this is more an issue of my lack in
networking skills than a FW- issue, but here goes..

We have allowed outbound domin-udp, and allowed UDP-replies.
DNS-lookups seem to work fine. However some clients send
ICMP port unreachable messages to the DNS-servers after receiving
a DNS-reply.

Anyone know what this is?

Cheers,
Anders :)