From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Chris Koger
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 17:50
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist
Subject: [FW1] Different license versions

Hello All,

Here is the issue:  I have several firewalls (v4.1) that are managed from a
central Solaris machine.  I am taking over control of several more firewalls
that are running v4.0.  Can I install licenses from two different versions
of Firewall-1 on the same machine in order to manage them all from the same
place?

Extra info:  Upgrading is not an option at this time

Also, if anyone has any suggestions that might make this smoother, I am open
to all.  I am concerned about the whether the new license for 4.0 will even
be seen by the appropriate processes.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Koger