[FW1] Setting up Extranet - newbie to Firewall

Private & Confidential. Please conduct appropriate routine virus checks.

Hi All

My company are considering setting up an extranet - can anybody tell me if
there are any good websites that give guidance/details to configure Firewall
1.

Thanks.
Helen Collins

This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, subject to applicable legal privilege and upon the basis that the recipient will conduct appropriate virus checks.  If you receive this email in error, please telephone us upon receipt: you are strictly prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any information contained in it save to the intended recipient.  Internet communications are not secure and Laytons is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect.  A list of partners can be inspected at the above address.