[FW1] X-Windows and Secure Remote

There was some discussion in the archives about getting
X-windows to work via Secure Remote.  I have a functioning
VPN setup with 4.1, with all the major protocols working:
ftp, telnet, even that foul NetBIOS.  A few users need to
open X-windows terminals to connect.

I am using the IP NAT pool option to assign VPN users
an internal address when they "come in".  I can ping back
to that internal address and FW1 will pass the ICMP packets.
No other protocols go from inside to outside, however.  The
problem is that I have mobile users so I can't setup any
static rules to allow outbound encrypted traffic.  I wish I
could figure out the internal address, and have NAT work
outbound as well.

One solution some genius pointed out was to use SSH, but that
shall remain where it lays.  Any help with step-by-step
examples would be greatly appreciated.  Has anyone gotten
X-windows (or any other outbound protocol) to work?

Thanks!