From: Alonzo Vera [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:10 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] IP 51 and 50

Hi all!,
I need to set up a VPN using IPSec beetween two Cisco Routers. The problem
is that I have a Checkpoint firewall in the middle. How can I set up
Checkpoint to permit IP protocol 50 (SIPP-ESP) and IP protocol 51 (SIPP-AH).
I know that IPSec is supported by Firewall-1 to stablish VPN. But... how can
I make to let IPSec pass through Checkpoint.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Alnz.

Ing. Alonzo Vera Rojas
Consultor Seguridad de la Información
Cosapi Soft S.A.
Av. Javier Prado Este 4491-Surco. Lima 33, Perú.
Teléfonos:anx 234; Fax:;
Nextel: 81.22612
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.cosapisoft.com.pe