[FW1] Sizing Recommendations

I currently have a small network with FW1 v4.1 on NT4 (25-user version). We have used SecureRemote lightly (<5 users), and are looking at expanding to ~100-150 clients, I'd guess we'll have 50-75 concurrent connections (and an IKE VPN FW1-Borderware). Right now I'm on a P3-550 IBM Netfinity w/128MB of ram, but I'm sure this will be far underpowered for many VPN clients.

What kind of cpu/ram should I be looking for, and will multiple cpus help? Other considerations are the VPN accelerator cards. The traffic is client-server to a database, but is fairly light. For example, we run 14 users on a 56K line with no ill effects.

Thanks,

.. Jason Badry