[FW1]

Hi!

This will be a dummies questions, but having seen on internet that someone has setup a securemote connection which I'd also like to see working here, I thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea asking the list HOW THIS WORKS.

Ok, I take the example from the mailinglist:

"The users in question will be using Cisco 775M or 800 class routers to
                    access their ISP via ISDN, and from there, set-up the secure tunnel using
                    SecuRemote and VPN-1."

and adapt ist to my needs:

The users in question will be using Cisco 4000M router to
                    access their ISP via ISDN. From their PC (in the LAN) they want to set-up the secure tunnel using
                    SecuRemote and VPN-1 to access a server behind the VPN-1 firewall."

Looks different. Problem: It does not work. How could it, if the users are working in a private (192.168.X.X) network, accessing the default router (192.168.0.1), which then connects to the ISP, gets an IP-address (public!) and does the NAT (from 192.168.0.X to 193.X.X.X).
Authentication on that VPN-Client works, but there is no Tunnel being build up to the VPN-1 firewall.

How can I build a secure tunnel from the ISP to VPN-1, how does this work? Or does there exist an other solution?

regards

Walter