[FW1] Backup through firewall-1

Hi all,
We use fw-1 4.1 sp3 and netbackup 3.2.
Someone know how to fix the restore and backup problem through the fw-1.
I´m going to release all the services (ports) indicated by netbackup
(which it say no give support to problems relacionated to he fw) and it
continue dropping for fw-1 properties (rule 0).
I get the information what if I enable the line
#define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH
in $FWDIR/lib/fwui_head.def, the problem would be resolved, but it
contunue dropping.

Cosenza