[FW1] Translating Internal Gateway

I am reconfiguring the firewall, it says you should not translate the
internal address (internal interface) of the translating gateway. I have the
following setup. Would this be considered translating if so do I have to
Address Translate Manually, currently the object is automatic?

10.0.0.0	Local_net

10.0.0.1	Internal Router

10.0.0.2	Firewall Internal Interface

Users gateway on the workstation is set to 10.0.0.1  A IP route on the
internal router forwards the packets to the firewall internal interface out
through the external network.

Thank you,

Crystal Al-Shatti
Enterprise Network Security
Gulf Investment Corp, Kuwait
[email protected]
 "This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is protected by copyright, is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, please return this message to the sender at the email address of the
sender and destroy any copies of the message you may have. Please note the electronic
communications may not be secure and therefore Gulf Investment Corporation does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message."