RE: [FW1] Websense

I have found that if you don't have the "latest and
greatest" version of MS Virtual Machine on the
workstation, you can have problems with .asp pages.

Get it from www.microsoft.com -- and choose downloads.

That, and be sure to uncheck the HTTP 1.1 option in
the Advanced tab of MSIE's Internet Options.

Now, if you're using Netscape -- try dangling a
headless chicken over the workstation....

HTH -- Chris